guix-devel

Re: A secure multimedia workstation

From: Dirk Scheuring
Subject: Re: A secure multimedia workstation
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 09:25:52 +0100

Hi Ricardo, Ludo, and Andreas,

thank you for your feedback. Things really looked scarier to me before
we had this conversation. I'm still insecure about some things - what
about D-Bus, which some programs also expect to be in a certain
place? - but since both the Jack and Xfce packages use it already, I
guess I can just look at how it's done in there. Maybe I really just
need some practice, without fearing that I don't know enough yet to do
anything. So again, thanks.

Dirk