guix-devel

Re: acpi, suspend, hibernate

From: Tomáš Čech
Subject: Re: acpi, suspend, hibernate
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 09:01:59 +0100

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 02:44:42AM +0100, 白い熊@相撲道 wrote:
I have GuixSD installed on the Gluglug X200 and would like to issue suspend and hibernate commands. Upon inspecting /proc/acpi however it seems that this is not built in the current kernel that I have booted.

Do I need to add some acpi, acpi-service etc. to config.scm and reconfigure? Could someone specify what exactly is needed?

I'm not aware of any solution for this. To trigger suspend to RAM
manually on kernel level you need to run:

echo mem > /sys/power/state

HTH,

S_W