guix-devel

Re: elogind WIP

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: elogind WIP
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 23:11:11 +0200

address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) skribis:

> For the record, I went a bit further building it (patch attached), but
> now I think we stuck because some of the XSL files used to produce man
> pages are missing in the repo:

And the error is:

  XSLT     man/loginctl.html
  XSLT     man/logind.conf.html
warning: failed to load external entity "man/user-system-options.xml"
man/loginctl.xml:159: element include: XInclude error : could not load
man/user-system-options.xml, and no fallback was found
warning: failed to load external entity "man/user-system-options.xml"
man/loginctl.xml:160: element include: XInclude error : could not load
man/user-system-options.xml, and no fallback was found
warning: failed to load external entity "man/standard-options.xml"
man/loginctl.xml:162: element include: XInclude error : could not load
man/standard-options.xml, and no fallback was found
warning: failed to load external entity "man/standard-options.xml"
[...]

Ludo’.