guix-devel

tests/tail-2/assert.sh failed on x86_64

From: Manolis Ragkousis
Subject: tests/tail-2/assert.sh failed on x86_64
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 17:21:00 +0300

Hello everyone,

While trying to build coreutils on x86_64,  tests/tail-2/assert.sh
sometimes fails. When
I say sometimes, it usually works with the second time.
Even though this happened on a locally rebased core-updates/wip-hurd
branch, I am
sending the log because I saw that this also happened on armhf.

I will also try reproducing it with the master branch on my machine.

Manolis