guix-devel

Re: Cross-compilation from armhf to mips64el

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Cross-compilation from armhf to mips64el
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 20:48:14 +0200

Hm, I do not understand your message.

On Tue, Oct 06, 2015 at 09:45:35PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> The problem in question is this:
> Long story short: everything is alright.  :-)

So is there a problem or not? The function in question is supposed to
prevent cross-compilation from 32 to 64 bits; yet there is cross-compilation
from arm to mips64. I do not quite see why, and why it works to prevent
cross-compilation from i686 to mips64. So are you saying we should cross-
compile from arm to mips64? Probably not, as it seems to fail.

> Or should we define a black list of pairs?

Or a white list? What exactly should we cross-compile on hydra?

Andreas