guix-devel

Re: Adding build status to the package list table

From: Roel Janssen
Subject: Re: Adding build status to the package list table
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 21:12:31 +0100

Ludovic Courtès writes:

> Roel Janssen <address@hidden> skribis:
>
>> I've attached a patch that adds status icons to the links in the
>> expanded view. It only loads when the user clicks on "expand".
>
> This is great!
>
> Minor things: I would move the patch list above the status, and remove
> the “status:” heading.

I made these changes.  I inserted a line break between the patch list
and the build status icons because I think that looks a little less
messy.

>> We might need to add a HTTP header from the GNU server to allow
>>
>>   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-origin_resource_sharing
>
> Indeed, because here the requests get blocked.  Could you get in touch
> with address@hidden and report back?

At last!  I received an e-mail today that the sysadmins made the change
to allow fetching data from hydra.gnu.org.  So now it should work once
it is uploaded to gnu.org.

>> I hope my commit message is OK this way.
>
> It’s almost perfect.  ;-)  The only missing bits are the changes to
> packages.css that are not mentioned, and the added files that must be
> listed.

I hope it's perfect now.

Kind regards,
Roel Janssen