guix-devel

[GSoC] Draft of my proposition

From: vincent
Subject: [GSoC] Draft of my proposition
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 00:40:12 +0000 (GMT)

Hi everyone!

The admission for Google's Summer of Code have started and I want to spend the summer working on Guix. I have a proposition I hope you will find interesting! I have joined the draft to this e-mail.

I would really like if you could point out the part where I don't explain myself very well, if some French syntax has slipped through or if there is something that should be added to meet GNU's guideline.

Also I don't if any mentors are available for this project, and who I should talk to about that.

Don't hesitate if you have any question.
Thank you,

Vincent Cloutier