guix-devel

Re: CPAN recursive importer?

From: Eric Bavier
Subject: Re: CPAN recursive importer?
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 16:55:45 -0500

On 2016-07-19 15:37, Danny Milosavljevic wrote:
Hi,

is there a recursive importer for CPAN that outputs all the
'define-public I'd need to add to perl.scm ? I'm trying to package
spamassassin and it needs a *lot* of perl packages we don't have yet.

No. The CPAN importer hasn't been extended with recursive import. Rekado is currently working on recursive import for CRAN that will hopefully generalize to other importers.

How many is a "lot" in this case?

--
`~Eric