guix-devel

Re: packaging qt applications

From: David Craven
Subject: Re: packaging qt applications
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 16:43:05 +0200

The application I'm packaging requires qt >= 5.6. And it's not that
the modules aren't packaged. They aren't found. qtbase provides
Qt5NetworkConfig.cmake and Qt5Qml.cmake is provided by qtdeclarative.
That's why this is weird - I don't know why they aren't found since
CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH is set correctly according to the documentation
find-package will look for cmake files in CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH/cmake
which is exactly where they are... strace doesn't provide any insight
into where it's going wrong either :/