guix-devel

Re: Errors Linting Package Definition for New Package ruby-net-http-dige

From: Frederick Muriithi
Subject: Re: Errors Linting Package Definition for New Package ruby-net-http-digest-auth
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 19:22:29 +0300

I deleted my local copy of the guix repository and rebuilt it guix
from source again, and somehow, this fixed the issue with the X.509
certificates.

I can't really explain what was causing the issue, seeing as I'd even
installed nss-certs, but it was still failing.

I guess this is one way to solve the issue - recompile guix from scratch.

--
Frederick M. Muriithi