guix-devel

gnunet (again)

From: Catonano
Subject: gnunet (again)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 22:22:37 +0100

Tonight I'm discussing gnunet with ng0.

He gave me some instructions he had about how to debug the gnunet build, assuming that I'm running into the same issue that he run into (I found the log, there are 8 failed tests, just so you know).

In a phase of such instructions I should attach the gdb to a core dump file.

Such file should be "src/util/.libs/lt-test_foo", sometimes wiithout the lt-

Now in src/util/.libs there is no file with a name starting with lt- and there are a ton of test_foo files.

So I'm lost.

I copied the ls of that path and here it is
https://paste.gnome.org/poysk7sbu