guix-devel

Re: Leaving the guix project

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Leaving the guix project
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 10:44:44 +0100

Hello David,

This is bad news for my first day back from vacations (I knew I should
have stayed on vacation!  ;-)).

I’m sad to see you leave.  I understand we have disagreements on the
project’s goals, and I respect that.  The goals haven’t changed since
Day 1 though, and I think it’s a project where we can both have fun
(make cool technical contributions) and help further user freedom.

You have made lots of great contributions to this project that truly
made a difference; they will be missed.  I wish you the best for your
future free software endeavors!

Ludo’.