guix-devel

GuixSD Success with grub-efi

From: James Richardson
Subject: GuixSD Success with grub-efi
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 10:17:21 -0400

I just successfully installed guixsd 0.13.0 with efi on a new HP
laptop. I found the manual to be somewhat lacking with specific details
on exactly how to accomplish this. I've added to my todo list to post
more details here.

I also had to disable secure boot (for obvious(?) and annoying reasons)
for the laptop to actually boot, but that is a rant for a different
audience. ;)

Thanks to all who helped make this possible!
--
James Richardson