guix-devel

Re: Continuing the work on the recipes related to GNU Ring

From: ng0
Subject: Re: Continuing the work on the recipes related to GNU Ring
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 14:45:14 +0000

Adonay Felipe Nogueira transcribed 0.3K bytes:
> Do you mean creating a new patch report in guix-patches (even though the
> patches have already been sent to guix-patches)? This would result in
> two patch submissions being openned (one which is the older, and is
> still open, and other that would be the new one).

Okay, I didn't know there was already one open. I just saw this post
where you said you submitted patches, no one replied for almost 4 weeks
and thought it was lost.
If there's nothing to be done here, it's all good.
--
ng0
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588