guix-devel

SGE-Pygame mysteriously downgraded on PyPI

From: Kei Kebreau
Subject: SGE-Pygame mysteriously downgraded on PyPI
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 14:13:49 -0400

Hello Guix,

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but it seems that our
sge-pygame package is failing to build because the package version on
PyPI has downgraded from 1.5.1 to 1.5. I'm not sure why this has
happened, as the recommended version on the SGE-Pygame website is still
1.5.1. This gives me two questions:

1. Do we have a protocol for dealing with this sort of issue?

2. As I've had no luck searching on my own, where can one keep track of
the reasons behind changes like this on PyPI?