guix-devel

Re: push right for trivial commits

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: push right for trivial commits
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 23:27:10 +0000

Ludovic Courtès transcribed 1.0K bytes:
> Hello,
>
> Nils Gillmann <address@hidden> skribis:
>
> > Alex Vong transcribed 1.1K bytes:

> >> Yes, I am using a ECC key. Does it work with Savannah?
> >
> > At the moment? Not at all.
>
> Hmm?  I think it neither works nor doesn’t work with Savannah because
> AIUI Savannah simply stores the keys.  Or am I missing something?
>
> Thanks,
> Ludo’.

My only experience with savannah and infrastructure of GNU wrt keys is
ftp access.  ftp access is linked to the key you keep in your savannah
profile.
At first I started with an ed25519 key. This lead to the savannah /
ftp admin realizing that ed25519 is not yet supported on the OS and
its gnupg version, and it threw off savannah, required a manual fix of
my profile.