guix-devel

Re: FOSDEM 2019 stand applications

From: Tonton
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2019 stand applications
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 02:04:54 +0100

On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 14:28:20 +0100
address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) wrote:

[...]
> Speaking of which, if someone has ready-to-use SVG files with stickers
> (maybe including the word “Guix” and not just the horns), please share!
> Someone can order them and then we can likely get it reimbursed by the
> Guix fund at the FSF or through the Guix Europe non-profit.

When I printed mine I actually just passed the SVG from guix-artwork[1] to
the sticker company and then provided the size I wanted. It was all through
some online tool at diginate (uk based). They look good, though my judgement
of graphics, resolution and so on is simple - for lack of a better word.

I also appended a relevant part of my order in case it's helpful - I hope it
is.      :)

[1]:
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/guix-artwork.git/tree/logo/GuixSD.svg
(I might have used the file GuixSD-print.svg, I'm not sure what the
difference is. There's also a Guix.svg I'm assuming would work just as well.)

[2]:

Metallic Stickers

Shape: circular
Material: brushed aluminium
Finishing option: supply on sheets
Diameter: 4.0cm

Quantity: 10
Price (ex-VAT): £7.86

Shipping: £5.21
Sub Total: £13.07
VAT: £2.61

Price (total, incl. shipping costs): £15.68