gwhere-discussion

[GWhere-discussion] Re: translation

From: Lajosházi László Gergely
Subject: [GWhere-discussion] Re: translation
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 08:43:08 +0200

Hi,

> > to do a proper translation it would be nice to see the string at
> > "action"...
> > hungarian is a strange language, not enought to say verbs, but you have to
> > write something after the verb, that fits to the "action".
> Your remark is very interesting.
> I see two solutions, but there must be others :
>  - Integrate more as possible comments about strings in the .pot file. I
> don't know if it possible, I will looking for...
>
> I prefer the second solution. But the first could be a good complement with
> the second solution.

i think the second would be nice...
it would be big job and maybe not neccessary for every string.
if i will have trouble with some, i will ask your gently help.

> > i think it would be enough if i could use that pot file what i translated.
> > how can i attach it to the running program?
> If you installed GWhere 0.1.1 from sources. You can replace the po/hu.po
> file by your ho.po file and do :
> make
> make install

before that, should i set some variables ?
i am very lame as you see, i can't change the language at running program, i
can't find language set in Settings.

thanks a lot for your helpful answers,
Laci