gwhere-discussion

[GWhere-discussion] Configuration file in the user home directory?

From: beatrice
Subject: [GWhere-discussion] Configuration file in the user home directory?
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 22:50:55 +0100

Hi.

I've started using GWhere yesterday. It looks exactly what I was looking
for.
I have only one minor issue with it.

I installed it from the .deb package available on the website
(version 0.1.1-2).
I've noticed that none of the settings (e.g. the GUI properties) gets
saved when I exit the program; it created a ./gwhere directory in my
home directory but there are no files in it.
Am I missing a configuration file or is this the way the program is
supposed to work?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ciao,
beatrice.