gwhere-discussion

Re: [GWhere-discussion] MAC OS X and regex

From: Marcello Testi
Subject: Re: [GWhere-discussion] MAC OS X and regex
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 01:16:41 +0200

Il giorno 24/set/04, alle 00:39, Zero ha scritto:

I received this following mail from a MAC OS X user. I would like to know if there is a MAC OS X user or other who can help us please??

Hi, reporter here...
I heard that there are some glitches with XCode 1.5. I'm looking for OS X users that DIDN'T install XCode 1.5 who may try to compile GWhere and report results here.

Thanks.
Ciao.
Marcello.