gwhere-discussion

Re: [GWhere-discussion] Feature request - Import from Cathy cataloger

From: Tolan Blundell
Subject: Re: [GWhere-discussion] Feature request - Import from Cathy cataloger
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 23:59:49 +0100

OK...

basically I think he's a bit pissed off with me hassling him, and I suspect if I ask him if he'll release the code as GPL he might just say no. But I think if I ask him if it's OK to use the code (a function that writes the data to disk) as a basis for an importer then he'll probbaly say it's ok.

If I can get permission from him to base an importer on his code, could you write it? The function to write to disk is only about 30 lines if I remember correctly...

I would offer to write it myself, but I can only write Java and OO PHP unfortunately, I'm not very eleet ;p

Best

Tolan