gzz-dev

[Gzz] Re: 2nd

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] Re: 2nd
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 22:47:05 +0300

> 2nd:

Architecture of Delta-Modularspace. Not much done today, had
to help out Kirsti.

> Started paper3, a test program for the texgen classes in texgen.cxx.
> The TexGen class framework is not very comfortable
> yet, as there still needs to be extra logic for, e.g.,
> computing light direction in glColor with DOT3.

What do you mean, "extra logic"?

Is the framework now in a state where I could start experimenting
with texture shaders?

> Did some paper drawing testing with true 3D projections.
> Seems to work ok with any rendering mode
> but setting up glFrustum is very unintuitive.

Just about everything in OpenGL is; but on the other hand,
OpenGL *IS* well-designed once you figure out the logic behind
it. At least for the most part.

        Tuomas