gzz-dev

[Gzz] Re: ID4

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] Re: ID4
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 20:09:30 +0300

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 04:26:45PM +0300, Tero Mayranen wrote:
> I pretty much spent the day checking out the new architechture.

That is time well spent. (Note: this is *definitely not* sarcasm, getting
to know the significant changes is extremely important)

Tero: would you also please Cc the messages to gzz-dev?

I spent the day making jython tests for it, and

        MAKING Gzz.py START THE FALLBACK CLIENT WITH THE RIGHT ARCHITECTURE.

This is the new beginning.

        Tuomas