gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] gzigzag.{net|org|com} up for renewal

From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho
Subject: Re: [Gzz] gzigzag.{net|org|com} up for renewal
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:06:15 +0300

On 20020729T194017+0200, address@hidden wrote:
> I don't cc you-- I cc the list ;-)

Don't send me copies of list postings unless you really need to get my
attention fast.

> > On 20020729T190251+0200, address@hidden wrote:
> So you are suggesting to redirect all sub-pages to the new homepage?

No.

> And to
> have the big announcement on the frontpage for an indefinite amount of time?

Well, we'll have to explain what gzz is anyway, and doing that, it is
probably necessary to refer to the history of the project.

A year should be enough for the big announcement.  Then, an entry in the
FAQ should be good enough.

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, LuK (BSc)    * http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ * address@hidden