gzz-dev

[Gzz] Asko 2002-11-12 (pegboard)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Asko 2002-11-12 (pegboard)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:01:53 +0200 (EET)

11h workday
 - I guess, I'll forget the "non-null-string bug" until it occurs
   somewhere again (AFAIK it was surely detected only by Benja
   with LinebrokenCellContentView).

   LinebrokenCellContentView is still broken, and neither
   std::basic_string<unsigned short> works anymore
   (std::char_traits fails). Anyway, we seem to be using currently
   std::vector<unsigned short>, which forces to give explicitly
   length to the string. Propably we can't do much, if JNI gives
   that length wrong.

 - pegboard should now generate/update .cvsignore-files correctly
 - pegboard also handles somehow additional rst-files in peg-dir
    - if there is an additional rst file pegboard.py converts it
    - if conversion is succesfull in peboard will be shown only
      html-version of the additional rst-file (source can be
      attained from html-file)
    - if conversion is successful and :Status: directive is found
      the background of the link will be coloured after status

 - made my first steps with documl :) some docs covering its
   features (uml.py, umlhelper.py) whould be good...

Tomorrow back to the views. Need to make gfx/demo/viewtest.py  for
them. CellVobFactories need renaming (as Benja said some day) etc...

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden
+358-40-8235947 | FIN-40740 JYVÄSKYLÄ    | http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/