gzz-dev

[Gzz] 22nd (hh)

From: hemppah
Subject: [Gzz] 22nd (hh)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:26:57 +0200 (EET)

Master Thesis
-More refs
-Reading of "my M.T. from the net": Peer-to-Peer Computing by Milojicic et
all
-Thinking more specifically table of contents of M.T.

Hmm...should I include some practical/experimental things in M.T. (how) ?
As far as I know practical/experimental persective is one criterion which
is estimated in M.T..

One thing also which came in my mind another day was that perhaps I should
critical perspective when evaluating existing p2p systems. By doing that,
there should not be so much pages in M.T. (not a review). Comments ?

-Hermanni