gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] 22nd (hh)

From: hemppah
Subject: Re: [Gzz] 22nd (hh)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:37:26 +0200

Quoting Tuomas Lukka <address@hidden>:

> > > should
> that,
> > >
> > > Sorry, I don't understand what you're saying.
> > >

> > Ah, words missing again. Sorry for that.
> >
> > I simply meant that perhaps I should take a more critical perspective on
> > existing p2p systems instead of doing a review-like summary of existing
> systems
> > (e.g. what is good, what is bad and why etc.) ?
>
> What's the difference?

Perhaps there could less pages in M.T. ;).

To be serious, as I said last friday I found quite similar paper from the net as
my  M.T is. The paper which I found *is* review-like summary of existing p2p
systems. I just thought that it would be benefitical thing to look things from
*another* perspective.

But on the another hand, the difference between (deep) review and critical
analysis might be quite insignificant.

-Hermanni