gzz-dev

[Gzz] Asko 2002-11-28/29 (TDecor)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Asko 2002-11-28/29 (TDecor)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:32:24 +0200 (EET)

6 1/2 and 6h workdays
 - TDecor implemented in GL
 - recalibrated AbstractUpdateManager
 - learned some UML, started to document current gzz.View
   TODO: class diagram about current VanishingClient,
         sequence diagrams about using, PEG about changes
         for stretching and replacing conenctions

         I also like to start a small documentation of using
         uml.py, as I learn its basic featurs (the formats of
         uml and mp -files seem not to very difficult, but
         still they would be easier to learn if they are
         documented). Even if uml.py will change, the basic
         syntax of uml and mp files will probably stay? I
         guess, in the (distant?) future, Benja would see this
         also work as rst-directives :)
 - made a couple of copies of Ted's Philopsophy of
   Hypertext

If it doesn't matter, I'll be monday off as overtime 'holiday'.
Happy weekend :)

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden
+358-40-8235947 | FIN-40740 JYVÄSKYLÄ    | http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/