gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Asko 2003-03-05 (vobs)

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Asko 2003-03-05 (vobs)
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 18:08:41 +0100

Asko Soukka wrote:
9h workday
 - work around vobs
Currently "OvalBgVob", "ColoredSectorVob" and "ColoredSquareSectorVob" should be working on both AWT and OpenGL. OvalBgVob is alternative to RectBgVob (colors shown as stripes) and SectorVobs are to be used
   in ball-stick like contexts.

   Benja: Should we consider of using different vob to distinct
   nodes from literals? I already tried to use OvalBgVob, but because it
   has lesser space for text also the text should be drawn smaller and
   maybe with little indent :/

Or the OvalBgVob bigger? I'd prefer same text size for everything. The text should be fully contained in the oval-- dunno how to do the math to ensure that.

Basically, this view is already in TODO-loom as an optional 0.1 task:

    + Optional node view showing Resources as green ovals
      (no border) and Literals as yellow rectangles (no border).
      This convention is used e.g. by the RDF specs.

Would be nice if you could implement this.

- Benja