gzz-dev

remote pair programming (Re: [Gzz] CFP: GROUP '03 International Confere

From: Alatalo Toni
Subject: remote pair programming (Re: [Gzz] CFP: GROUP '03 International Conference on Supporting Group Work (fwd))
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 19:41:38 +0200 (EET)

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Alatalo Toni wrote:

> but there certainly is a lot of substance: this list, PEGs, cvbot on irc,
> umllink/navidoc .. the combination of that all and supporting policies.

cvsbot, even. and:

<hemppah:#fenfire> benja: now, I have more time to chat in channel..;) ;)
#fenfire>+too bad we can't write code here
<benja:#fenfire> antont: we have the IRC / lorien combination for peer
+programming :)
#fenfire> something to write about to GROUP'03, perhaps?

that's pair programming there, of course - which is very interesting also
for the 'breaking the territorialism' reason they talk about in xp circles

> (uh, perhaps i should pay more attention to the students here, now :)
> ~Toni

same (off to rest&party the weekend now .. or soon, at least :)