gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Re: the Storm article

From: Alatalo Toni
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Re: the Storm article
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 16:29:54 +0200 (EET)

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Eric Armstrong wrote:

> to wherever this paper gets published. Then I'll need to do

was submitted to the hypertext conference, http://www.ht03.org/
but no idea about the acceptance yet .. *fingers-crossed*

> a close read of the final version and come up with a big
> picture summary that explains why this will be the best thing
> since sliced bread -- and find a publisher. (The fact that its
> written in Java will help, since I'm in touch with several

looking forward to this, too -- although we should be well along with the
networked implementation and experiments by then .. that conference is at
the end of august (right after the air guitar world championships, where
this research might be applied, too :)

> BTW:
> I'd like to copy Eugene on some of this discussion. After

do note that all this is publically archived at
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gzz-dev/2003-03/index.html
, which i think is good exactly for it enables others to peek in. that's
actually how i myself was keeping up with this project for quite a while
before had the chance to start participating more.

all the best to you,
~Toni