gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Re: the Storm article

From: hemppah
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Re: the Storm article
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 20:29:56 +0200

Benja Fallenstein <address@hidden> wrote
> Alatalo Toni wrote:
> > On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Eric Armstrong wrote:
> >>First, I liked the article. A lot. I'm looking
> >>forward to using Storm, and so is Eugene (only
> >>took a 30 second presentation to get him
> >>interested).
> >
> > glad to hear, and thank you very much about the detailed comments!
>
> Me too :)

Also, I'm very happy to hear your comments :).

> >> * "structured overlay networks such as DHTs"
> >>   --I need another paper describing these things, so I can
> >>     find what they heck they are and how they work!
>
> We really need a good reference about this. Hermanni?

I would suggest you to visit Project Iris'
(IRIS: Infrastructure for Resilient Internet Systems) website, http://project-
iris.net/, specifically http://project-iris.net/papers/. From there, you will
find several (quality) papers describing properties of structured overlays.

Thank you,
Hermanni