gzz-dev

[Gzz] Asko 2002-03-10

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Asko 2002-03-10
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:36:27 +0200 (EET)

8h workday
- replacing AbstractBgVob PEG with a new one
- SolidBgVob -> SolidBackdropVob
  * gzz
  * libvob

  Benja: I didn't touch fenfire. AFAIK this affects Fenfire only
  after you update libvob.jar. Do you have make (ant) command
  for rebuilding Fenfire's libvob?

- Lego-controller photos should be placed to their own module
  for now on: fenfire/controllers

Tuomas wrote:
> Yes, we should talk priorities again now that the projects are split.
> Should we try to focus on one project as a "swarm" and crank that one
> project up one release or focus on different projects each?

Sounds efficient, but how far is that reasonable? I.e. I'm currently
familiar only with libvob, loom and navidoc. Since gzz-version of navidoc
works, it's not primary to project. Though, I still want to focus it after
I have got something ready on UI said for a while. OTOH, my work on libvob
and loom has been mostly only "adding new features" (vobs and views
related). But that's what i'd like to do.

Btw, how crucial CullingCoordsys is currently? I've been avoiding it for a
while, since I don't see any easy ways enhancing it. The benefit of more
exact culling could be easy lost by longer calculation time.

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>