gzz-dev

[Gzz] Re: Threading test in CVS

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] Re: Threading test in CVS
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:35:13 +0200

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 09:56:39PM +0100, Benja Fallenstein wrote:
> Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> >On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 09:38:29PM +0100, Benja Fallenstein wrote:
> >
> >>Hi Tuomas,
> >>
> >>I put the AbstractUpdateManager threading test into the fenfire CVS,
> >>since you disappeared from IRC before answering where to put it. :-)
> >>
> >>.test file:
> >>
> >>   org/fenfire/LibvobThreading.test
> >>
> >>To run the tests, simply say 'ant' in the fenfire dir.
> >>
> >>Please do look into the issue.
> >

> >Umm, please put it in libvob; that's where updatemanager & co are now.
>
> Please take & adapt it then.

Sorry, just too exhausted for a while. I wasn't joking when I was
asking for others to start looking at libvob as well; it would considerably
help my morale. To put it another way: getting libvob ported & straightened
from the state it was in in gzz was a major effort that took me a lot of effort.
Right now I have a strong need to see someone else do something about/with it
before I touch it again.

I've put it in as a TODO item for "anybody".

Sorry about this... Hmm, what's the "tired" smiley?

        Tuomas