gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Re: Threading test in CVS

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Re: Threading test in CVS
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:51:27 +0100

Tuomas Lukka wrote:
On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 09:56:39PM +0100, Benja Fallenstein wrote:

Tuomas Lukka wrote:

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 09:38:29PM +0100, Benja Fallenstein wrote:

Hi Tuomas,

I put the AbstractUpdateManager threading test into the fenfire CVS, since you disappeared from IRC before answering where to put it. :-)

.test file:

 org/fenfire/LibvobThreading.test

To run the tests, simply say 'ant' in the fenfire dir.

Please do look into the issue.

Umm, please put it in libvob; that's where updatemanager & co are now.

Please take & adapt it then.

Sorry, just too exhausted for a while. I wasn't joking when I was
asking for others to start looking at libvob as well; it would considerably
help my morale. To put it another way: getting libvob ported & straightened
from the state it was in in gzz was a major effort that took me a lot of effort.
Right now I have a strong need to see someone else do something about/with it
before I touch it again.

Ok, I'll try to fix it in the Gzz cvs then.

I would like to release a Loom beta today. If we make that, I can look at libvob next week. I'll be away on the weekend.

-b.