h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] Could checkbox/plainbox and h-source work together?

From: Antonio Gallo
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] Could checkbox/plainbox and h-source work together?
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 18:00:43 +0200

Hi Zygmunt,

I've watched at the Checkbox project some years ago, a very good
project, but if I remember right it is written in c or c++, and I don't
know neither of them.

There is a client for h-node.org, it is named h-client. You can find it
here, I've started it some years ago in Python and then Michał Masłowski
greatly improved it:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/h-client/

I don't know if you could help in the development of h-client or if you
could join checkbox with it.

Antonio