h-source-users

[H-source-users] Alternative printer drivers

From: Luis A . Guzmán García
Subject: [H-source-users] Alternative printer drivers
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 01:02:49 +0000

Hi!

I've been trying to find if there is a wiki, database were I could find the alternative drivers for printers.

I have a Epson T50 that it doesn't have a FAIF driver, but the driver for the Epson R290 printer is highly compatible and there is a free driver for it.

I've read over the net that there are several drivers that are an alternative as compatible drivers with other printers.

I'll start a wiki page so we could add other drivers to the list, if you know of any please share so we could make this list bigger and bigger.

Cheers!
--
Sent from with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.