h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] <description> string format

From: Luis Guzmam
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] <description> string format
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 10:30:52 -0500

El sáb, 15-04-2017 a las 17:02 +0200, Laura Morales escribió:
> What is the format of the <description> strings in the h-node XML
> exported files? I'm not sure how I am supposed to parse it.

As you can see the tabs are related to the language.

The site allows to have several tabs (as many as language supported)
for the device description that are displayed according to the user
language choice.

tab lang=en
tab lang=it
tab lang=es
tab lang=pt

It works fine as rendered by the browser, but on the text side is kind
of messy since everything falls under the same text box. Which i
believe is what you are referring.

Maybe using regular expressions to parse one language only (English) i
believe could be a good way to go.