h5md-user

Re: [h5md-user] Fortran bindings for H5MD

From: W. Miah
Subject: Re: [h5md-user] Fortran bindings for H5MD
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 16:25:40 +0100

Hi Pierre,

Do you have a version that runs in parallel, namely MPI?

Regards,
Wadud

--------------------
Wadud Miah
http://miahw.wordpress.com

On 10 Aug 2015 16:23, "Pierre de Buyl" <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Wadud,

We have collected resources for H5MD software here:
http://nongnu.org/h5md/software.html

I have written a fortran module that can be found here:
https://github.com/pdebuyl/fortran_h5md

It works with serial HDF5 and is poorly documented, sadly. The simplest method
to start using it is to look at the example directory.

Regards,

Pierre