h5md-user

Re: [h5md-user] Fortran bindings for H5MD

From: Pierre de Buyl
Subject: Re: [h5md-user] Fortran bindings for H5MD
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 22:56:28 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 04:25:40PM +0100, W. Miah wrote:
> Do you have a version that runs in parallel, namely MPI?

The code is not working in parallel currently. The efforts required would be
moderate but I do not have the time to work on this currently. I am available
for advice if you wish though.

Regards,

Pierre

> Regards,
> Wadud
>
> --------------------
> Wadud Miah
> http://miahw.wordpress.com
> On 10 Aug 2015 16:23, "Pierre de Buyl" <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
> > Dear Wadud,
> >
> > We have collected resources for H5MD software here:
> > http://nongnu.org/h5md/software.html
> >
> > I have written a fortran module that can be found here:
> > https://github.com/pdebuyl/fortran_h5md
> >
> > It works with serial HDF5 and is poorly documented, sadly. The simplest
> > method
> > to start using it is to look at the example directory.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Pierre
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 11:41:10AM +0100, W. Miah wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Do you have Fortran bindings for H5MD? If so, where can I download it
> > from?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Wadud

Pierre de Buyl
KU Leuven - Institute for Theoretical Physics
T +32 16 3 27355
W http://pdebuyl.be/