health-dev

[Health-dev] Androit application for Gnu Health

From: mdiouf
Subject: [Health-dev] Androit application for Gnu Health
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 18:28:19 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,
Congrats for your nice job about Gnu Health.
We are a startup based in Senegal, West Africa.
We want to participate in this project. We think that having a Android App that medical stuff can use with mobile can be very interesting. Do you kbow if such App already exist? If not we are interested in devlopping it as our contribution.
Best regards

Baamtu: Imaginez et ensemble nous réalisons.

Mohamed Moustapha DIOUF
address@hidden
Directeur Général Baamtu Sénégal
CTO Baamtu France