health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Androit application for Gnu Health

From: Mathias Behrle
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Androit application for Gnu Health
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 01:00:09 +0100

* address@hidden: " [Health-dev] Androit application for Gnu Health" (Fri, 5
  Dec 2014 18:28:19 +0100 (CET)):

> Hi all,
> Congrats for your nice job about Gnu Health.
> We are a startup based in Senegal, West Africa.
> We want to participate in this project. We think that having a Android App
> that medical stuff can use with mobile can be very interesting. Do you kbow
> if such App already exist? If not we are interested in devlopping it as our
> contribution.

Just to complete the information: there is/was a project, that apparently is no
more maintained:

https://projects.bioecoforests.com/projects/tryton-android/wiki/Wiki

Not sure, if it is the best way to go, but if you want to build an app, you
perhaps could base your efforts on that project.

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6