health-dev

[Health-dev] [task #16399] Support no-patient labtest

From: Feng Shu
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #16399] Support no-patient labtest
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 23:05:00 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: None
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Module: health_lab
               Component: Hospital Management

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Thu 20 Jul 2023 03:04:57 AM UTC By: Feng Shu <tumashu>
At the moment, health_lab only support patient labtest, and patient is
required, what about add simple support no-patient labtest, so it can be used
in environment labtest, water labtest, animal labtest and so no.

A very simple approach is:
1. Add 'is_patient' field
2. Add 'Sample Object Description'

When patient labtest, we set is_patient=True, and set patient field
when other type labtest, we set is_patient=False, and set patient = None, set
'Sample Object Description' field

Any suggestion?

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16399>

Message sent via Savannah