health-dev

[Health-dev] [task #16399] Support no-patient labtest

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #16399] Support no-patient labtest
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 08:04:30 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #16399 (project health):

   Should be Finished on: Thu 20 Jul 2023 12:00:00 AM UTC => Wed 20 Dec 2023
12:00:00 AM UTC
             Assigned to:                    None => tumashu
                 Release:                    None => 4.3.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

Sounds good! GNU LIMS has been merged into GNU HEALTH to get all the benefits
from the HMIS, but we can make it generic enough for other type of tests.

The other thing we should do is to be able to create a lab test without the
lab order workflow. Mathias did suggest this feature a while ago. It can
accelerate the process in certain contexts, as well as to enter directly the
information.

Bests
Luis

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16399>