health-dev

[Health-dev] Downloadable image freezes raspberry 4b (gnuhealth version

From: Juan Pablo Rodriguez Esteban
Subject: [Health-dev] Downloadable image freezes raspberry 4b (gnuhealth version 4.4)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 19:27:09 +0100

Hello

Booting version 4.4 image for raspberry pi 4 freezzes a raspberry pi 4b just kernel loading starts.

The monitor turns into black, the keyboard is completely unresponsive and it's not able to switch to any other text console. It also does not receive an IP address via ethernet.
I tried to modify the boot options by editing the grub menu at boot but the editor closes as soon as the arrow has been pressed several times (tested with different wired and wireless keyboards).

MD5 checksum is right for compressed file and raspberry works fine using raspbian.

Could you give me any idea to boot the image, please?

Best,
Juan Pablo Rodriguez