health

Re: [Health] Export tryton group

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Export tryton group
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 17:35:16 -0300

Hi Bashar !

The standard record export/import functionality is not very practical
for profles (access rights groups).

We should work on a wizard that generates the XML file automatically.
The best way to work with access rights is to create the xml files, so
you can always copy to other databases. The report would just generate
this type of file, but the file should always exist.

This is related to the standard profiles we're creating for health.
Check the attached file (health/security/access_rights.xml), as a
template to build different profiles. It's related to task 11368 (
https://savannah.gnu.org/task/index.php?11368 )

Regards
Luis

--