health

[Health] Export tryton group

From: Bashar
Subject: [Health] Export tryton group
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 21:55:18 +0200

Hi,
I created many groups defining the permissions to access health module, but actually I want to export these groups since I spent a lot of time creating them, I wanna export them and import them into another system, so how to do that easily, since, I tried to do that using the Export Data option from the menu of the record, but, it seems that I can't export the whole group record, so, how I could do that if it's possible..

Regards

Bashar