health

Re: [Health] Invoice and Delivery check boxes, Invoicing, payment term

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health] Invoice and Delivery check boxes, Invoicing, payment term
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 00:52:11 -0300

Hi Bashar

2011/12/10 Bashar <address@hidden>
Hi,
-what does "invoice" and "delivery" check boxes in every new party creation exactly means?
You can create many different addresses in each party.
You have to check the "invoice" box if the address you are inserting/editing is where invoices should be sent. This check only shows if you have installed the account_invoice module.
You have to check the "delivery" box if the address you are inserting/editing is where shipment should be sent. This check only shows if you have installed the stock module.

-suppose a doctor has added a medication under the patient's medication tab, then how to invoice this medication for this specific patient?, since we know that we can invoice the prescriptions that the doctors has prescribed, but how to invoice the medications under medications tab in patient's profile?.
I think you can not currently invoice the medications under the medication tab. Maybe a custom module is needed to do this.

- If some one "not inpatient" and doesn't have an appointment came to the pharmacy of our hospital and purchased a medication, then how to make an invoice for him without registering him as patient?
You can make an invoice from the Financial/Invoices menu for a party or a "generic customer" party, that is not registered as a patient.

-I need some explanations about the payment terms especially "lines" of payment terms and how to use it.
With the payment terms you define the due dates for payments. And with the lines you can define how it will be done.
For example if you want to define a payment term where an invoice is splitted in three monthly payments, you must configure:
first line => Type: Percentage, Percentage: 33.33333, Number of days: 30, Condition: Net Days
second line => Type: Percentage, Percentage: 50 (half of the remainder), Number of days: 60, Condition: Net Days
third line=>
Type: Remainder, Number of days: 90, Condition: Net Days

-If I want to apply discount on a specific product like specific "bed" for example, then how to do that ?.
Right now you have to modify the unit price at the line of invoice. There is a new Tryton module "sale_rebate" (work in progress) that can help for this request http://codereview.tryton.org/66001/

Regards

Thanks for precise answers :)

regards