health

[Health] problem with new version of gnuhealth and tryton via pip

From: Jorge Luis Medina Begazo
Subject: [Health] problem with new version of gnuhealth and tryton via pip
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 17:02:31 -0500

Hello:
I'm having some troubles with a new fresh installation of gnuhealt viva pip, I used to test all the new versions of gnuhealth with that method, but now if I install it that way, tryton doesn't load some new modules of tryton like trytond_account and if I install first the module of trytond_account,then when I install trytond_health_profile, all the new modules of gnuhealth don't apper in the list of modules to load, I want to know, what is it the best way to use gnuhealth with pip or compiling the code?

Thanks