health

Re: [Health] problem with new version of gnuhealth and tryton via pip

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health] problem with new version of gnuhealth and tryton via pip
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 20:30:08 -0300

Hi Jorge

2012/9/6 Jorge Luis Medina Begazo <address@hidden>
Hello Ronald:

I don't have any error messages. when I installed gnuhealth I used this command

$ pip --user install trytond_health_profile

everything OK, all modules of gnuhealth are installed, then I load the client of tryton and everything ok, I go the modules to install all modules for gnuhealth, then I noticied that the module account is not in the list to be installed, so then I close the tryton client, stop the server and install this module with pip

$ pip --user install trytond_account

everything ok it said is installed, then I start the server, open the client go to modules to install and the module account is no there.

Here, before starting the server, to update the list of modules, you have to execute the following command:
./trytond -d <database_name> -u <any_module>

Then you can start the server, open the client and you will find the account module in the modules form.

Regards

--
Sebastián Marró
thymbr@